Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yay...it's my turn!
















The little bundle of joy has turned up at mine and it's absolutely fantastic...even the Postie looked excited! After toying with the idea of running away with it and settling down on a deserted island with only coconuts for company (or a basketball for the lucky one's) I duly took some photographs for your pleasure...Many thanks to Fiona for the lovely gifts; I didnt want to disturb the gorgeous black and orange wrapping but quickly changed my mind when I reminded myself there was something new and interesting inside for me...I'll post again soon with my artwork...Maxi xx


1 Comments:

Blogger Gretel said...

I'm sure I can see it getting fatter...it'll be one bulging sketchbook when it is finished!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home